Senior Vice President Finance
Steering Point Executive Search has been exclusively retained by a global organisation specialising in financial services, leasing and related services for the executive search of three pivotal financial leadership positions.
As part of a strategic initiative to streamline international operations and foster growth, we are excited to announce the establishment of their new centralised leasing and services office in Dublin.
One of these key positions is a Senior Vice President Finance who will have overall responsibility for local finance and accounting activities, including Pricing, Credit & Risk, Treasuring & Liquidity, Syndications, FP&A, Accounting and Tax.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting in line with IFRS reporting standards
- Partner with Leasing Function leaders to develop financial plans, provide analysis to support decision making, and regularly review performance
- Drive growth and expansion in partnership with the Commercial team through support of market and growth strategy analysis
- Ensure delivery of required tax reporting, filing, and documentation on behalf of the Irish entity
- Coordinate pricing and margin strategies that optimize revenue and profitability for leasing and services businesses
- Collaborate with Treasury to maintain required liquidity and provide reasonable financial flexibility
- Develop and maintain strong internal controls and ensure dedicated Leasing Internal Audit resource has required access to Leasing resources
- Drive continuous improvement with a focus on process improvement and cost-effective delivery of Finance services
- Provide perspectives and resources to support company-wide Finance initiatives (e.g., data structure redesigns, implementations etc.)
- Develop teams to support all required Finance functions including but not limited to Pricing, Credit & Risk, Treasury & Liquidity, FP&A, Accounting and Tax
- Suitable candidates will have held progressive financial leadership positions within a public company environment
- Serve as an expert advisor to organisational leaders through interpretation of complex financial information to assist in organisational decision-making
- People are our client’s valuable asset, and they foster a culture of innovation, empowerment, and connection in an inclusive environment.
- Our client provides flexibility and follows a collaborative-hybrid approach with all employees in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week.
- The role offers a market-competitive salary and bonus structure tailored to the leasing and financial services industry.