Season 15 Highlights
That’s a wrap! Season 15 of the One Percent Podcast is now on all podcast platforms.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s twelfth season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 15 and look ahead to the next season.
Here are some of the guests featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Daniel Davey: Performance Nutritionist BSc MSc and Bestselling Author
- Dr Colin O’Gara: Consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Associate Professor at University College Dublin
- Jess Rimington: Accomplished strategist focused on designing ethical, resilient systems for our future economy
- Nick Littlehales: sleep coach who has worked with some of the world’s top sports teams including Manchester City and Liverpool FC
- Lars Schmidt: well-known expert and practitioner in the field of HR and talent acquisition
We’re hard at work planning Season 16, and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.