Season 11 Highlights
That’s a wrap! Season 11 Highlights of The 1% Podcast are now on all podcast platforms and here.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s eleventh season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 10 and look ahead to the next season.
Here are some of the guests featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Anton Gunn: A former senior advisor to US President Barack Obama, Anton Gunn is Chief Executive Officer of the 937 Strategy Group.
- Dr Hendrie Weisinger: Dr Hendrie Weisinger, Ph.D. is trained in clinical, counselling, and organisational psychology and is the author of nine books, including ‘Emotional Intelligence at Work’.
- Steven Kotler: Steve Kotler is one of the world’s leading experts on human performance. He is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning journalist, and the Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective.
- Jeremy Blain: Author of ‘The Inner CEO – Unleashing Leaders At All Levels’, Jeremy challenges leaders to define and implement strategies around digital and human capital change within businesses
- David Robson: An award-winning science writer specialising in the extremes of the human brain, body and behaviour, and author of ‘The Expectation Effect: How Your Mindset Can Transform Your Life’