Season 9 Highlights
That’s a wrap! Season 9 of the One Percent Podcast is now on all podcast platforms.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s ninth season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 9 and look ahead to the tenth season.
Find the show on your favourite player
Here are some of the guests and clips from Season 9 featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Padraic Moyles: danced in Riverdance thousands of times to millions of people, and is a performance consultant working with McNulty Performance
- Billy Walsh: current USA head boxing coach and former Head Coach of the Irish Athletic Boxing Association (IABA) High Performance Team
- Lisa Feldman Barrett: University Distinguished Professor of Psychology at Northeastern University.
- Nir Eyal: Israeli-born American author, lecturer and investor. He writes, consults, and teaches how psychology, technology, and business intersect.
- Dr Ian Robertson: clinical psychologist and neuroscientist, Founding Director of the Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, a Professor of Psychology at Trinity and Co-Director of the Global Brain Health Institute.
- Martin Brooks: top communications coach, author and speaker who specialises in how to use your body language more effectively when communicating.
We’re hard at work planning Season 10 which will kick off in 2022, and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.