Season 12 Highlights
That’s a wrap! Season 12 of the One Percent Podcast is now on all podcast platforms.
We pulled together a recap episode for you this week, featuring short clips from some of the great moments in the podcast’s twelfth season. We were fortunate to have incredible leaders from across industries, disciplines, and fields share their stories and perspectives – and we wanted to share them with you as we wrap up Season 12 and look ahead to the next season.
Here are some of the guests featured in this wrap-up episode:
- Jeffrey Pfeffer: American business theorist, university professor, social scientist, and author
- Carl Honoré: award-winning writer, broadcaster, TED speaker, Ageism Disruptor, and voice of the global Slow Movement
- Deirdre O’Shea: Associate Professor of Work and Organisational Psychology at the University of Limerick, a Fellow of the Psychological Society of Ireland and Chartered Work and Organizational Psychologist (I/O Psychologist)
- Matt Johnson: speaker, researcher, and writer specializing in the application of psychology and neuroscience to marketing
- Matt Kaeberlein: Professor of Pathology, Adjunct Professor of Genome Sciences, and Adjunct Professor of Oral Health Sciences at the University of Washington
We’re hard at work planning Season 13, and as always we would love your feedback and perspective.